Dice Cube Machines
The shape of dice cubes provides maximum liquid displacement making this type of ice cube ideal for general purpose cooling of drinks. They can be made very quickly and are ideal for outlets needing high volumes of ice, such as fast food outlets.
Also a great general purpose ice cube used throughout the hospitality industry, dice cubes are available in two different sizes to suit your needs.
The ‘softer‘ texture of dice ice makes it the ideal ice for blended smoothies and cocktails as it smashes quickly without putting excessive strain on blender bearings.
Water is poured over the surface of a vertical evaporator grid plate with each cube forming in a cell on the grid. This is the most cost-efficient system where volume is the prime importance. The machine is compact and therefore requires less floor space than a machine with a horizontal evaporator.
Part of the ‘Easy Line’, the NU and NW Series are simple, ‘no-frills’ vertical evaporator dice ice machines.
NU Series – Self-Contained
Features of dice ice machines include:
• Front-in & front-out air flow: no need to leave space on the back.
• Front access condenser air filter: a do-it-yourself cleaning operation that saves time and money and make your ice maker live longer.
• Ergonomic access to ice with sliding disappearing door: one touch door lift, makes the operators life easier.
• Easy cleaning: through routine maintenance.
• Built-in storage bin: allows under counter installation for easier fit-in solution, specifically for coffee shops.
Contact Hubbard Systems for more details – 01473 350045
NW Series – Modular
• Global standard footprint: strictly follows international imperial standards commonly adopted in the industry of reference.
• Back-in & top-out air flow (22” models): no need to leave space on the sides.
• One touch cleaning: reduces labour costs and saves time and simplifies cleaning process.
• Front evaporator access: immediate access to the evaporating plate for quick self-maintenance operations.
• Head only ice maker: requires a separate storage bin to store the ice produced.
• New NW1408, the only dice ice machine on the market that can produce almost 700 kg of ice per day in a 30” footprint!
Scotsman NW Series modular dice ice machines can be paired with a wide range of storage bins in a variety of shapes and capacities making the NW Series a customisable ice solution for busy food service operation.
The Scotsman EcoX Range of ice making equipment operate on either R290 (Propane) or R744 (Carbon Dioxide) natural refrigerants (model dependant) which have a Global Warming Potential (GWP) value of 3 or less making the Scotsman EcoX ice makers fully complaint with both current and forthcoming F-Gas regulations.
If you would like some more information or to order your new machine, contact the Ice Experts at Hubbard Systems:
Email Us or call 01473 350045