Cubelet Ice Machines
By far the driest and hardest form of Flake ice, Cubelet Ice is produced at just below zero degrees Celsius just like all other flake ice forms, but it is then compressed to remove excess residual water, reducing it to as low as 10% of its original volume.
Cubelet ice – The chewable one
Compressed flake ice formed in irregular chips. Long lasting, easy to use, high and fast displacement and hands-free dispensing: a successful type of ice.
DXN Series – Ice & Water Dispensers
The DXN series of ice and water dispensers are the perfect ice solution for operators who have self-service drinks stations or offer ‘bottom-less’ drinks. The Cubelet ice is made from compressed flake ice which is fast to produce ensuring that you always have ice ready to serve. The DXN107 EcoX can store 5 KG of ice and produce up to 70 KG in a 24 hour period, the DXN207 EcoX can hold 10 KG and produce over 100 KG. Part of the Scotsman EcoX Range, the DXN has a GWP value of only 3 making it fully compliant with future changes in the F-Gas regulations.
Features of the DXN include:
• Fully automatic, free standing or counter top.
• Large flow of ice in a small footprint, only 427mm wide & 544mm deep
• Simple serviceability.
• Stylish aesthetics and comfort of use.
• Hygiene control, touch free control options maximise hygiene as operators don’t physically touch the unit.
• Energy and water saving, the DXN only produces ice when it needs to saving water and energy.
• Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerants (DXN107 & DXN207)
Contact Hubbard Systems for more details – 01473 350045
AFC Series – Self-Contained, Under Counter
The under counter design of the AFC Series machines can be installed in busy restaurants and bars, ideal for those operators which sell free-refill soft drinks as the Cubelet ice has a large volume for it’s weight taking up more space, reduing the volume of more costly syrup per serving.
• Electronic control: ambient and water temperatures may change throughout the years but your ice maker will stay the same.
• Front panel IN & OUT flow: allows for built-in installation.
• Agion: the technology that makes products cleaner and longer lasting with built-in protection working 24/7 to resist the growth of microbes and the development of unpleasant odours.
• Ergonomically designed: ice-storage access with disappearing door.
• Front access condenser air filter: a do-it-yourself cleaning operation that saves time and money and make your ice maker live longer (on AFC134 only).
• PWD – Progressive Water Discarghe: pumps excess residual water up to a distance of 15 meters (optional on AFC134 only).
The Scotsman EcoX Range of ice making equipment operate on either R290 (Propane) or R744 (Carbon Dioxide) natural refrigerants (model dependant) which have a Global Warming Potential (GWP) value of 3 or less making the Scotsman EcoX ice makers fully complaint with both current and forthcoming F-Gas regulations.
If you would like some more information or to order your new machine, contact the Ice Experts at Hubbard Systems: