Cubelet Ice Machines
By far the driest and hardest form of Flake ice, Cubelet Ice is produced at just below zero degrees Celsius just like all other flake ice forms, but it is then compressed to remove excess residual water, reducing it to as low as 10% of its original volume.
Cubelet ice – The chewable one
Compressed flake ice formed in irregular chips. Long lasting, easy to use, high and fast displacement and hands-free dispensing: a successful type of ice.
Ice & Water Dispensers
The TC180 Series of ice and water dispensers are the perfect ice solution for operators who have self-service drinks stations or offer ‘bottom-less’ drinks. The Cubelet ice is made from compressed flake ice which is fast to produce ensuring that you always have ice ready to serve. The TC180 can produce up to 120kg of cubelet ice every 24 hours and is available in two different ice storage sizes: ‘Short’ (SR) which has a ice storage capacity of 5kg or ‘Long Range’(LR) which can hold up to 9kg of cubelet ice ready to serve.
Features of the TC180 include:
• Fully automatic, free standing or counter top.
• Large flow of ice in a small footprint, only 390mm wide x 600mm deep (SR Version) x 874mm high
• Simple operation makes it ideal for self-serve applications.
• Stylish aesthetics makes it ideal for any customer facing installations.
• Hygiene control, touch free control options maximise hygiene as operators or customer don’t physically touch the unit.
• Energy and water saving, the TC180 only produces ice when it needs to saving water and energy.
Contact Hubbard Systems for more details – 01473 350045
AFC Series – Self-Contained, Under Counter
The under counter design of the AFC Series machines can be installed in busy restaurants and bars, ideal for those operators which sell free-refill soft drinks as the Cubelet ice has a large volume for it’s weight taking up more space, reduing the volume of more costly syrup per serving.
• Electronic control: ambient and water temperatures may change throughout the years but your ice maker will stay the same.
• Front panel IN & OUT flow: allows for built-in installation.
• Agion: the technology that makes products cleaner and longer lasting with built-in protection working 24/7 to resist the growth of microbes and the development of unpleasant odours.
• Ergonomically designed: ice-storage access with disappearing door.
• Front access condenser air filter: a do-it-yourself cleaning operation that saves time and money and make your ice maker live longer (on AFC134 only).
• PWD – Progressive Water Discarghe: pumps excess residual water up to a distance of 15 meters (optional on AFC134 only).
If you would like some more information or to order your new machine, contact the Ice Experts at Hubbard Systems:
Email Us or call 01473 350045