SIS 300 Ice Transport System
• Stainless steel exterior for both storage and frame.
• Pre-cut top panel to accommodate multiple Scotsman ice makers.
• Ice falls from ice machine into storage compartment made of by Polyethylene, sanitary and easy to clean. The shuttle cart is filled through a sliding guillotine, easy to open.
• To accelerate flow during ice extraction, ice paddle (and hanging bracket) are available standard.
• Storage compartment bin door is spring loaded for safe usage and tight seal. Made in durable rotocast plastic, is light yet durable, withstanding typical rough handling of busy working environments.
• Bin door frame is sturdy and ergonomic, accommodating the hinge mechanism; sliding polyethylene inspection windows are handy for visual control and initial paddle operation.
• Pre-assembled heavy-duty frame, hosting base with built-in drain for bin and cart. Drain connection is reversible.