Keep your Scotsman ice machine and cash register humming with water filtration you can count on…
Scale build-up and sediment particles put your ice machine at risk from breakdowns, increased maintenance costs and inefficient operation which could cause profits and customer experiences to suffer as a result.
Make sure your Scotsman produces quality ice and consistently gives your customers clean, clear, great-tasting products which they’ll return for time and time again.
Excess sediment, chlorine residue and scale buildup can clog distribution tubes, cause unpleasant chlorine odours, accelerate corrosion of key components, and increase maintenance costs.
3M™ Water Filtration Products provide built-in scale inhibition as well as chlorine taste and odour and particulate reduction. This can help to reduce service calls and downtime—increasing bottom line profitability.
Benefits that go beyond great-tasting ice!
- Satisfy customers with less chlorine taste and odour as well as reduced sediment
- Help prevent corrosion and extend the life of pumps, valves, seals and more
- Help extend the life of pumps, valves, seals and more with less sediment
- Experience less downtime and fewer service calls with built-in scale inhibitor
- Eliminate need for a separate pre-filter
- Achieve higher throughput and longer lifetimes with High Flow cyst-style cartridges featuring Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T.”).
The 3M™ High Flow Series of water filters are the ideal accessory for any Scotsman Ice Machine
Features of the 3M™ HF-Series include:
- Single-cartridge flow rates and capacities can be achieved which would have only been achievable with three or four cartridge systems in the past
- Up to 12-month cartridge life
- Fast and easy cartridge change-outs with Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design
- Direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
- Certification to NSF Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- Reduction of 99.99 percent of waterborne bacteria
- ‘Recipe Quality’ water for all commercial foodservice applications making it ideal for fresh tasting products like cold brew coffee and premium cocktail production.
The HF-Series come in a variety of sizes and capacities* depending on the size of ice machine which you have (or need) and can process the following volumes of water before the cartridge needs to be replaced:
HF20-S – up to 34,039 litres
HF40-S – up to 94,635 litres
HF60-S – up to 132,489 litres
HF90-S – up to 204,412 litres