106 Claydon Business Park, Gt. Blakenham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0NL
Tel: 01473 350045
Please Note: Hubbard Systems only supplies Ice Making Equipment within the United Kingdom. If you’re based outside of the UK, please use the Distributor Locator to find your local Scotsman distributor, Click HERE >>>
Our overriding aim is to continue to support our customers, their businesses and our suppliers, without jeopardising the health and safety of our own staff.
Now that the government has implemented enforced social distancing, Hubbard Systems will temporarily be unable to facilitate any onsite sales or service visits for our customers for the foreseeable future. The Hubbard Systems sales and service offices will continue to operate throughout this period, albeit in a reduced capacity.
Spare parts and consumables will be available to order, and technical advice can be provided over the phone or via email should you need us.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Technical Support from Hubbard Systems
The following support services are available on request:
- Service manuals
- Exploded diagrams
- Parts lists
- Wiring diagrams
- Replacement parts & components for all models manufactured within the past 10 years
- Service & installation engineer training courses
- Service bulletins and product updates
- 70% of Scotsman components are manufactured by Scotsman.
- All components are tested before assembly.
- All machines are run and tested prior to factory dispatch.
- Certified manufacturing to ISO 9000/EN 29000.
On site services required
- Standard services within 1 metre of the machines position.
- Correctly rated power socket(s) – additional condensate pumps will require a 13amp socket.
- ¾” (22mm) isolation tap on mains cold water supply.
- 1½” vented drain – no higher than base of machine (excludes machines with PWD systems).
- All services to be supplied by end user prior to the installation of an Air Cooled Machine.
Hubbard Systems assistance and advice is available 08.30 – 17.00 Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.