106 Claydon Business Park, Gt. Blakenham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0NL
Tel: 01473 350045
Please Note: Hubbard Systems only supplies Ice Making Equipment within the United Kingdom. If you’re based outside of the UK, please use the Distributor Locator to find your local Scotsman distributor, Click HERE >>>
Hubbard Systems is taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously.
Technical Support from Hubbard Systems
The following support services are available on request:
- Service manuals
- Exploded diagrams
- Parts lists
- Wiring diagrams
- Replacement parts & components for all models manufactured within the past 10 years
- Service & installation engineer training courses
- Service bulletins and product updates
- 70% of Scotsman components are manufactured by Scotsman.
- All components are tested before assembly.
- All machines are run and tested prior to factory dispatch.
- Certified manufacturing to ISO 9000/EN 29000.
On site services required
- Standard services within 1 metre of the machines position.
- Correctly rated power socket(s) – additional condensate pumps will require a 13amp socket.
- ¾” (22mm) isolation tap on mains cold water supply.
- 1½” vented drain – no higher than base of machine (excludes machines with PWD systems).
- All services to be supplied by end user prior to the installation of an Air Cooled Machine.
Hubbard Systems assistance and advice is available 08.30 – 17.00 Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
The Hubbard Systems Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found HERE >>>